There are many Examinations of Conscience out there. Here is one of many that we like:
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE
1. I am the Lord your God. You shall not have strange gods before me.
- Do I give God time every day in prayer?
- Do I seek to love Him with my whole heart?
- Have I been involved with superstitious practices or have I been involved with the occult?
- Do I seek to surrender myself to God´s word as taught by the Church?
- Have I ever received communion in the state of mortal sin?
- Have I ever deliberately told a lie in Confession or have I withheld a mortal sin from the priest in Confession?
- Are there other "gods" in my life: Money, Security, Power, People, etc.?
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
- Have I used God´s name in vain: lightly or carelessly?
- Have I been angry with God?
- Have I wished evil upon any other person?
- Have I insulted a sacred person or abused a sacred object?
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord´s Day.
- Have I deliberately missed Mass on Sundays or Holy Days of Obligation?
- Have I tried to observe Sunday as a family day and a day of rest?
- Do I do needless work on Sunday?
4. Honor your father and your mother.
- Do I honor and obey my parents?
- Have I neglected my duties to my spouse and children?
- Have I given my family a good religious example?
- Do I try to bring peace into my home life?
- Do I care for my aged and infirm relatives?
5. You shall not kill.
- Have I had an abortion or encouraged or helped anyone to have an abortion?
- Have I physically harmed anyone?
- Have I abused alcohol or drugs?
- Did I give scandal to anyone, thereby leading him or her into sin?
- Have I been angry or resentful?
- Have I harbored hatred in my heart?
- Have I mutilated myself through any form of sterilization?
- Have I encouraged or condoned sterilization?
- Have I engaged, in any way, in sins against human life, such as artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization?
- Have I participated in or approved of euthanasia?
6. You shall not commit adultery.
- Have I been faithful to my marriage vows in thought and action?
- Have I engaged in any sexual activity outside of marriage?
- Have I used any method of contraception or artificial birth control in my marriage?
- Has each sexual act in my marriage been open to new life?
- Have I been guilty of masturbation?
- Do I seek to control my thoughts and imaginations?
- Have I respected all members of the opposite sex, or have I thought of other people as mere objects?
- Have I been guilty of any homosexual activity?
- Do I seek to be chaste in my thoughts, words,actions?
- Am I careful to dress modestly?
7. You shall not steal.
- Have I stolen what is not mine?
- Have I failed to return or make restitution for what I have stolen?
- Do I waste time at work, school, and home?
- Do I gamble excessively, thereby denying my family of their needs?
- Do I fail to pay my debts promptly?
- Do I fail to seek to share what I have with the poor?
- Have I cheated anyone out of what is justly theirs?
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- Have I lied?
- Have I gossiped?
- Do I speak badly of others behind their back?
- Am I insincere in my dealings with others?
- Am I critical, negative or uncharitable in my thoughts of others?
- Do I fail to keep secret what should be kept confidential?
- Have I injured the reputation of others by slanders?
9. You shall not desire your neighbor´s wife.
- Have I consented to impure thoughts?
- Have I caused them by impure reading, movies, television, conversation or curiosity?
- Do I fail to pray at once to banish impure thoughts and temptations?
- Have I behaved in an inappropriate way with members of the opposite sex?
10. You shall not desire your neighbor´s goods.
- Am I jealous of what other people have?
- Do I envy the families or possessions of others?
- Am I greedy or selfish?
- Are material possessions the purpose of my life?